WHAT: ITT (Information & Technology in Transport) Hub 2021, the biggest event of its type in 40 years – bringing together manufacturers, thought leaders and influencers in transport and infrastructure.
Also hosting the Logistics UK Future Logistics Conference 2021, ITT Hub 2021 is the only event which brings together manufacturers, thought leaders and influencers in transport and infrastructure to examine developments which will futureproof the industry with the latest technologies and blue-sky thinking.
WHERE: Farnborough International Exhibition Centre, Farnborough International Airfield, Farnborough GU14 6FW
WHEN: 30 June and 1 July 2021, 9.30am to 5pm each day (media access from 8.30am on 30 June)
WHAT’S ON: Indoor and outdoor exhibitions, a unique Ride and Drive opportunity to test the latest vehicle technology, and a high-profile Future Logistics Conference, produced in partnership with Logistics UK
– 20,000m2 of indoor space, 25,000m2 of outdoor space plus two miles of roadway for demonstration drives
– Chance to see suppliers, users and enablers of low carbon and alternatively-powered vehicles plus the latest van and truck models from manufacturers including Volta Trucks, DAF, Fiat, Iveco,
– Mercedes Benz and Renault plus the biggest names in passenger transport, the latest developments in autonomous vehicles and the experts in last mile delivery solutions
– Product launches at the event to include the Mercedes-Benz eCitaro, its new electric bus
Future Logistics Conference
– Opportunity to experience, debate and share the latest thinking which will keep Britain trading cleanly and efficiently throughout the 21st century
– Keynote speaker at 10am, 30 June – Major Tim Peake CMG – the future of logistics and transport.
Full programme of activity is available here: https://www.itthub.co.uk
PRESS ENQUIRIES AND TO REGISTER: Els Matthews / Freya Penny / Rona Hunnisett
Tel: 01892 552255 / 07818 450545
Ride and Drive opportunities will be available to the media but only those with HGV licences will be able to drive the trucks – please bring your driving licence to the event. Vehicles will be available to test drive from leading manufacturers including DAF Trucks, Iveco, Mercedes, Ford, Renault Trucks, BYD, Caetano, EVM, Pelican Yutong, Dawson Bus and Coach, and Fiat Professional.
Mark Griffin (CEO, Binswood Media – the event organisers) and David Wells (CEO, Logistics UK) as well as other members of the Logistics UK team, plus speakers from the conference (https://www.itthub.co.uk/conference/programme/) will be available for interview at the event.
Very limited opportunities will be available to interview Major Tim Peake – please get in touch for more information.