Pioneers of fleet safety are being encouraged to put themselves forwards to enter the prestigious UK Fleet Champions Awards. Fleets organisations across the UK have less than one month left to enter this year’s UK Fleet Champions Awards, which will be held at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, on Thursday 20 October. The awards, sponsored by VisionTrack, recognise the hard work and dedication of those working to prevent crashes and reduce pollution caused by work vehicles. The deadline for entering the 2022 Awards has been extended to Thursday 30th June, to allow more time for outstanding fleets and individuals to put themselves forwards.
Entering the awards takes just five simple steps:
1. Choose an award to enter
2. Download the relevant entry form
3. Tell us about the award nominee
4. Save the completed form as a doc or PDF
5. Email it firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Thursday 30 June 202
Award categories this year include:
– Company Driver Safety (small, medium and large fleet categories) – sponsored by Fleetmaster
– Public Sector Driver Safety
– Sustainable Journeys Award
– Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action – sponsored by eDriving
– Fleet Safety Innovation Award
– Fleet Safety Partnership Award
– Fleet Safety Product Award
– Road Safety in the Community Award
– Safe Vehicles Award
– Road Risk Manager of the Year Award
– Fleet Driver of the Year Award
– Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
Entry forms and guidance can be accessed from the Global Fleet Champions website. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The UK Fleet Champions Awards provide a fantastic opportunity to promote products and services to hundreds of fleet professionals representing a range of organisations including blue chip companies, and public and third sector organisations. There are a range of sponsorship packages available to suit all budgets – If you would like to sponsor individual 2022 awards please contact our corporate partnerships team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting our website.